Cutting Trees Techniques and Disadvantages
There are four questions tree cutters should consider before doing a tree removal.
- Does it bend or slope to one direction to another?
- Are there dead or broken branches?
- Is there an area where it can safely fall without affecting anything or anyone?
- Are branches of the nearest tree in the way or affect nearby house?
Removing a tree could be dangerous, so it is recommended that you will hire a properly trained and licensed professional. If you’re unable to hire a professional and need to fall the tree for yourself, then make sure that you can do the work as for yourself.
If you are to do yourself the branch trimming, you must be careful not to damage the bark or the branch because doing it right is easier than doing it wrong.
There’s a three-possible way of trimming a branch of a large tree and it involves three cuts:
- The first cut is what we call “notch cut”, wherein you need to cut a small notch in the bottom of the limb and about a quarter of the way through.
- The second cut is “relief cut”, this removes the weight of the branch, so that you can make the last cut without the splitting and falling of branch.
- Lastly, the “last cut”, your last cut shall be right where the branch collar transitions will smooth branch bark.
Difficult to do cutting tree activities
A person might find it difficult to do cutting trees activities but Alpharetta tree stump grinder could be used. It is a tool or equipment used to remove tree stumps by rotating cutting disc that chips away the wood. It is as large as a lawn mower or a large truck and it has a high-speed disk that grinds the stump and roots into small chips. They were created to help almost any type of soft or hardwood. Depending on the dimensions of the stump grinder, along with its powerful tool, it might take hours or days to complete the task.
If none of the above said ways worked, tree services would be needed so that trees will either be cut down, trimmed or grind. It a professional service and care which focuses on the health and safety of plants and trees as well as the safeties of the people around the area who are affected. Before considering a service provider you must know first the reputation you can count on, you can seek for an expert advice for a deep understanding of the service, they must pursue a formal certification for the education requirements and validity and lastly, you need also to consider the premium value of your money for the services.
But there are several reasons why people should stop tree cutting. First, people should stop cutting down a tree because, without it, the Earth could be a waste or polluted. Another reason is that those trees are home or habitat for wildlife. Animals around might be affected without the trees because trees are the main source of oxygen that makes people and animals survive. If trees would be illegally cut down it has no ability to produce oxygen, carbon dioxide cannot be filtered without trees and might cause pollution to the air, and forest fire may occur. Basically, no trees mean no oxygen, and no oxygen means no life on Earth.