Atlanta, Georgia has a collection of beautiful, exotic trees, they are however prone to bad weather which could be in the form thunderstorms, violent winds and serious torrential downpours.
The impact of bad weather especially during bad winters can be devastating to trees as they may break, split into half, or be totally blown away. Dead trees or their broken limbs may portend grave danger to both people, properties and their landscapes.
Apart from danger, one major effect of dead trees left lying around is that the aesthetic appeal of your property will be lost. There will be a general impression that you are an untidy person who does not protect the earth. So you need to seek for specialist help.
A good tree service will include efforts at carting away dead trees and their debris which are usually eyesores and will undermine all the beautiful landscaping done.
Emergency tree service in Cumming for instance, involves prompt attention to any tree emergency so as to maintain beautiful landscapes and safeguard lives and property.
What Are The Services Available?
A lot of arborist companies exist that ensure that any emergency involving dead trees are given immediate attention in order to maintain and enhance environmental aesthetics.
The services they provide range from removing dead trees, pruning, trimming, stump removal, and treatment of any infected trees.
The attention of this article is however on the removal of dead trees to enhance aesthetics. Doing this is necessary because:
- Dead trees spoil landscaping. All the landscaping jobs done in your property will be undermined when dead trees are left unattended to. Trees by their nature, are usually bulk and when a dead one is left unremoved, it may block the view to your property, your beautiful flowers and gardens, etc.
- Dead trees are unsightly. Seeing a dead tree triggers an emotional response that the environment is not adequately being cared for. This will cause a lot of problems for naturalists and conservationists who want to protect the environment.
- They rotten. When dead trees rotten, they provide a fertile ground for the growth of unwanted plant species and weeds which will challenge all your efforts at making your home beautiful, tidy and inspiring.
- They encourage the growth of mushrooms and other kinds of fungi. A mere sight of this will make your home look uncared for and will not be appealing to passers-by.
- They may affect the general neighborhood policy. Not removing a dead tree in your property could make your neighbors complain when the beauty of the area and the clean-environment policy of the neighborhood is breached.
- They are ready targets for fires. Flying embers from a fire could be ignited when they fall on dead trees. This will aggravate the intensity of the fire and may cause the burning of buildings and the attendant loss of lives and properties. A burnt down neighborhood is certainly not going to have any aesthetic appeal.
It is important that the ready crews of different arborist companies are consulted the moment a tree falls in order to remove it ASAP, thereby protecting and enhancing the beauty of both your neighborhood and of course, the earth.