To our valued customers,
As the situation unfolds in the United States as well as around the world, we are all concerned about the impact Coronavirus will have on our families and communities. Georgia Tree Company is committed to handling our work and contact with you, our community, responsibly during this difficult time.
We are taking a number of precautions to keep our team healthy while supporting your needs. At Georgia Tree Company, we believe we all have a duty to help flatten the curve, which is why we are taking the following precautions.
- All office workers who can work remotely have been transitioned to work from home.
- Project managers will continue to visit client’s homes to check in, but will maintain social distances standards for communication. This includes staying six feet apart or using phone calls.
- Our workers will continue to work while reducing interpersonal interactions.
- Every crew is equipped with sanitation tools.
- We are working as a company to reduce exposure as much as possible.
Because the nature of our work involves remaining outdoors, we are able to continue working throughout the foreseeable future to both help you and continue to provide for our staff. If you need anything, please give us a call. We are ready to help you as we all navigate these unusual times.
While our opportunities to connect with others in person may be limited, we are hoping you can enjoy this time with family while still enjoying nature and staying healthy.
Georgia Tree Company